2/25/07

How to Increase Site Traffic

Thanks to the wonders of Site Meter, I can tell how people get to my blog. Usually it's through Facebook or similarly, but I do get some random and hilarious hits. This post has gotten two hits from people doing a Google search with the phrase "how to become a dictator." Hurrah for the internet - now anyone can learn the fundamentals of dictatorship. But not from my blog, as one irritated reader commented. It seems I haphazardly picked a title with key words that look nice to search engines - one way to increase site traffic, I am told. As you may have guessed, the title of this post is a bit of an experiment...

1 comment:

  1. yay, hallie noticed Rachel's blog! can we be blog-buddies? hehe. also, after reading this fascinating post, I may just try some enticing titles of my own. if I ever post again, that is. :-P

    ReplyDelete